A longitudinal study into the impact of organisational culture and individual role motivation on Agile adoption within a small new media company
- Agile Narratives Interview Funding 2006-2008 from the Agile Alliance
- CommercialiSE Fellowship from SEEDA 2007
- Student Scholarship to Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing 2007 from Anita Borg Institute
- Student Scholarship to PPIG 2007 from Psychology of Programming Interest Group
- CASE Studentship from EPSRC 2006-2010
Published Research and Papers
- Hume, T., Hunt, J., Lozdan, D., and Reiger, B. (2011). ‘Case Study 11.2 - Designing mobile applications for multiple form factors’ in Interaction Design: Beyond Human-Computer Interaction (3rd Edition) by Yvonne Rogers, Helen Sharp, and Jenny Preece.
- Rooksby, J. and Hunt, J. (2011). ‘Video Based Analysis of a Coding Dojo’. Proceedings of PPIGWIP 2011, April 18-19th, Sheffield UK.
- Hunt, J. and Larsen, D. (2009). ‘Telling Your Stories: Why Stories Are Important for Your Team’. Agile Processes in Software Engineering and Extreme Programming (XP2009). Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, 2009, Volume 31, Part 4, (pp236-237).
- Hunt, J., Good, J. and Romero, P. (2007). ‘The Informative Workspace: Narratives in Software Development Practice’. Proceedings of The Narrative Practitioner, Wrexham, Wales, June 2007.
- Hunt, J., Hume, T., and Lozdan, D. (2007). ‘On Rabbits, Space and Cards: Moving Towards an Informative Workspace’. Proceedings of Agile 2007, Washington D.C., USA, August 2007.
- Hunt, J., and Pierce, D. (2007). ‘Agile Narratives: Gathering Stories’. Research Work in Progress Agile 2007, Washington D.C., USA, August 2007.
- Hunt, J., Romero, P. and Good, J. (2006). ‘Storytelling in Interaction: Agility in Practice’. Proceedings of 7th International Conference on eXtreme Programming and Agile Processes in Software Engineering (XP2006). June 17 - 22, 2006, Oulu, Finland. Springer-Verlag LNCS 4044 (pp196-197).
- Hunt, J., Romero, P. and Good, J. (2006). ‘Agile Stories: Agile Systems and Narrative Research’. Jointly published in the Computer Society of India Communications (CSIC) and Autumn 2006 PPIG newsletter.
- Hunt, J., Romero, P. and Good, J. (2006). ‘Stories from the Mobile Workplace: An Emerging Narrative Ethnography’. Proceedings of PPIG 2006 (18th Annual Workshop), September 7-8, 2006, Brighton, UK.